Parents information leaflet Ofsted 21st March 2018
Thank you very much to all parents who completed a questionnaire and provided us with feedback.
Your views are very important and comments are always greatly appreciated. There are a number of ways to express your views:
If you have a comment or concern about your child:
- Speak to the class teacher at the beginning or end of the school day
- Phone the school office to pass on a message for a call back
- Speak to the phase leader (Early Years – Mrs. McDermott; Infants – Mrs Pitfield; Y3/4 – Mrs. Monks; Y5/6 – Miss Manley)
- Ask to see Mrs Foden or Miss Gore (Deputy Head teachers)
- Ask to see Mr. Morgan (head teacher)
- E-mail (see e-mail address in contact details)
- Send a letter in to school with your child
- Talk to the teacher at parents’ evening (held 3 times per year)
- Complete a parent questionnaire (distributed periodically)
Ofsted Parent View
As a parent, you can tell Ofsted what you think of Northcote – positive and/or negative.