School uniform fosters pride in personal appearance and neatness. We therefore require parents to dress children in school uniform.
Our School Uniform
- Navy blue cardigan or jumper
- Navy blue skirt or grey trousers
- White blouse or white shirt
- White/grey socks
- Black footwear appropriate for school
In order to promote independence we ask that all foundation stage children wear black Velcro fastening shoes.
Light blue and white checked dresses or grey shorts may be worn in the summer term.
- Navy blue jogging bottoms or grey school trousers, pinafore or skirt
- White polo shirt
- Navy sweatshirt
- Summer dresses can be worn in the summer time
PE Kit: PE kit is required for all children
- Navy shorts
- White t-shirt with the school logo
- Gym shoes (plain black pumps)
- School PE bag to keep them in
Please ensure that your child has his/her name on all items of school clothing.
The school cannot take responsibility for lost items of property. However any property found will be sent to the appropriate area and every attempt will be made to return it to the correct child.
All uniform embroidered with the school logo can be purchased from:
Peggy Clives, 66 Walton Vale, Liverpool 9 – 0151 345 4100
Laser Schoolwear, 92/100 London Road, Liverpool, L3 5NL. Tel: 0151-709-0701
Non branded uniform can be purchased from a number of local supermarkets.