Follow the link below to view our school’s financial bench marking service.
Here is a copy of the School’s Charging and Remissions Policy.
- Dinners are prepared fresh on site every single day by Mr Frankland our Chef.
- All Children in Infants (R/yr1/yr2) are entitled to a FREE SCHOOL MEAL. If you do not want your child to have a school dinner you must opt out.
- Children are NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE THEIR MEAL CHOICES on a daily or weekly basis.
- Junior children must keep to the same meal choice for a term
- Dinners cost £1.80 per meal or £9 for the school week.
- Money should be paid on a MONDAY in an envelope with your child’s name on direct to their class teacher.
- Receipts are given for all dinner money received in school.