Permission to give medication.pdf
Yearly permission form.pdf
TERM DATES 2018 TO 2019.pdf
School Meals from 7/5/18
Primary Menu April 2018 2nd changes.pdf
- Dinners are prepared fresh on site every single day by Mr Frankland our Chef.
- All Children in Infants (R/yr1/yr2) are entitled to a FREE SCHOOL MEAL. If you do not want your child to have a school dinner you must opt out.
- Children are NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE THEIR MEAL CHOICES on a daily or weekly basis.
- Junior children must keep to the same meal choice for a term
- Dinners cost £1.80 per meal or £9 for the school week.
- Money should be paid on a MONDAY in an envelope with your child’s name on direct to their class teacher.
- Receipts are given for all dinner money received in school.
Follow this link to the Liverpool Council Free School Meals Page