Permission to give medication.pdf
Ofsted Report Northcote School November 2019
Follow the link below to view our school’s financial bench marking service.
Here is a copy of the School’s Charging and Remissions Policy.
charging and remissions policy 2020 for governors
- Dinners are prepared fresh on site every single day by Mr Frankland our Chef.
- All Children in Infants (R/Yr1/Yr2) are entitled to a FREE SCHOOL MEAL. If you do not want your child to have a school dinner you must opt out.
- Children are NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE THEIR MEAL CHOICES on a daily or weekly basis.
- Junior children must keep to the same meal choice for a term
- Dinners cost £1.80 per meal or £9 for the school week.
- All monies must be paid through Parentpay at the start of the school week.
Follow this link to the Liverpool Council Free School Meals Page