Welcome to Class 9!
Welcome to the Class 9 webpage! The class teacher is Miss Toby, with Mrs Newall as our learning assistant.
A lot of the learning that takes places and celebrations of children’s achievements will be shared via photographs, links and information on the learning platform SeeSaw. Should a class bubble burst due to a positive case of COVID-19, home learning will be provided through the online platform SeeSaw for all children if they are at home and well enough to learn. Please login to the app and complete the work on there. These will be linked to all of the work we will be doing in class.
If you have any questions please email me:
Teacher: Miss Toby (firstname.lastname@example.org)
LSA: Mrs Newall (email@example.com)
- We have P.E on Tuesday (hall) and Wednesday (outside, weather depending) every week. Please ensure your child’s full P.E. kit is in school for those days. P.E kits will be sent home at the end of each half term.
- In order to keep everyone safe, please stand behind the marked area at drop off and pick up times. This will ensure all children and staff have space to enter and exit their marked area safely. Remember to wear a face covering if you are able to.
- All children will require a water bottle. Please ensure this contains water only. Children will be able to refill their bottles in class.
A LOT OF CHILDREN ARE NOT ANSWERING THE COMPREHENSION QUESTIONS FOR EACH OF THE BOOKS THEY ARE READING. TO DO THIS, YOU NEED TO LOOK FOR THE LITTLE BUG PICTURE ON THE PAGES OF YOUR BOOKS AND CLICK ON THEM. EVERY TIME YOU CLICK ON A BUG, A QUESTION COMES UP FOR YOU TO ANSWER.
All children have now been allocated a login for Bug Club. Bug Club gives your child access to at home reading books at their specific reading level. Children can access the reading books online and progress through the reading levels with your support at home.
If you have any questions about Bug Club or need your child’s login information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your child can login to to Bug Club here: http://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk
- Go to ‘Settings’ and select ‘Safari’
- Switch off ‘Prevent Cross-site tracking’
Maths – Times tables:
Your child can practise their times tables on TT Rockstars. All children have been provided with their TT Rockstars login – if you need your child’s login, please email me.
Your child can log in to TT Rockstars here: https://play.ttrockstars.com/auth/school/student
Active Learn – Abacus
Your child can also access interactive maths games, which have been allocated by myself, on Active Learn. The games are relevant to what we’ve been learning in school. There’s three levels to each game: bronze, silver and gold. Please do all three, starting with bronze.
How to access the activities set:
- Go to: http://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk
- Log in using your child’s Bug Club login details
- When you’re on Bug Club, click on ‘My Stuff’.
- Click on ‘Abacus’ and you will see the maths games which have been allocated for your child to play.