Welcome to Class 9
My name is Miss Toby and I am going to be your Year 4 teacher this year. We have made a fantastic start to year 4 so far and I am really looking forward to the rest of the year.
- We have P.E on Tuesday and Wednesday. Please ensure your child’s full P.E. kit is in school for those days. PE kits will be sent home at the end of each half term.
- In order to keep everyone safe, please stand behind the marked area at drop off and pick up times. This will ensure all children and staff have space to enter and exit their marked area safely. Remember to wear a face covering if you are able to.
- All children will require a water bottle. Please ensure this contains water only. Children will be able to refill their bottles in class.
Please make sure that you keep up your times table practise by using your TT Rockstars, Hit the Button https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button and Daily 10 https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/daily10.
All children have now been allocated a login for Bug Club. Bug Club gives your child access to at home reading books at their specific reading level. Children can access the reading books online and progress through the reading levels with your support at home. More information can be found in the letter below.
If you have any questions about Bug Club or need your child’s login information, please email me at email@example.com
Your child can login to to Bug Club here: http://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk
- Go to ‘Settings’ and select ‘Safari’
- Switch off ‘Prevent Cross-site tracking’
In Geography, we are about to start our new topic ‘The Mediterranean’.
We will be learning lots about the Mediterranean Sea and the countries that surround it. For your homework, can you pick a country that has a coast on the Mediterranean and research it?
You should include the following information about your country:
- Bordering countries
- Physical features (such as mountains/rivers)
You can present your homework however you like! When you finish, ask a trusted adult at home to email your work to me and we can share it on our class page.
Spellings AUTUMN 1 Week 3