Welcome to the Class 6 webpage! The class teacher is Miss Gladwinfield, with Learning Support Assistants Mrs Hill and Ms Price.
A lot of the learning that takes places and celebrations of children’s achievements will be shared via photographs, links and information on the learning platform SeeSaw. Should a class bubble burst due to a positive case of COVID-19, home learning will be provided through the online platform SeeSaw for all children if they are at home and well enough to learn. Please login to the app and complete the work on there. These will be linked to all of the work we will be doing in class.
If you have any questions please email me email@example.com
- Class 6 will have PE on Fridays. Please ensure your child’s PE kit is in school as soon as possible. PE kits will be sent home at the end of each half term.
- In order to keep everyone safe, please stand behind the marked area at drop off and pick up times. This will ensure all children have space to enter and exit the class safely and apply hand gel. Please wear a face covering if you are able to. Start time is 8.45 and finish time is 3.25.
- All children will require a water bottle. Please ensure this contains water only. Children will be able to refill their bottles in class.
Follow this link to find out how to get a specially designed library card to use in Liverpool libraries that have reopened as well as some digital reading material!
- Go to ‘Settings’ and select ‘Safari’
- Switch off ‘Prevent Cross-site tracking’
All children have now been allocated a login for Bug Club. Bug Club gives your child access to at home reading books at their specific reading level. Children can access the reading books online and progress through the reading levels with your support at home. Please ensure that your child is reading at least four times a week. More information can be found in the letter below. If you have any questions about Bug Club or need your child’s login information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your child can login to to Bug Club here: www.activelearnprimary.co.uk
Your child can also access interactive maths games on Active Learn. The games are relevant to what we’ve been learning in school. There are three levels to each game: bronze, silver and gold. Please do all three, starting with bronze.
- Go to: http://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk
- Log in using your child’s Bug Club login details
- When you’re on Bug Club, click on ‘My Stuff’.
- If you click on ‘Abacus’ you will see the maths games which have been allocated for your child to play.