Welcome to Class 15!
Our class teacher is Miss Joyce and our learning support assistant is Miss Cox. All of our work (at home or in school) can be accesses on our online learning platform Seesaw. To log in, go to: https://web.seesaw.me/
If you need me, please contact me via email: email@example.com
- We have P.E on Monday and Wednesday. Please ensure your child’s full P.E. kit is in school for those days. PE kits will be sent home at the end of each half term.
- In order to keep everyone safe, please stand behind the marked area at drop off and pick up times. This will ensure all children and staff have space to enter and exit their marked area safely. Remember to wear a face covering if you are able to.
- All children will require a water bottle. Please ensure this contains water only. Children will be able to refill their bottles in class.
- If you wish for you child to walk to school and home from school alone, please email with permission to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is very important that your child keeps up their reading at home. Children will still be expected to read at least four times a week, using one of our online resources:
All children have now been allocated a login for Bug Club. Bug Club gives your child access to at home reading books at their specific reading level. Children can access the reading books online and progress through the reading levels with your support at home. More information can be found in the letter below. If you have any questions about Bug Club or need your child’s login information, please email me at email@example.com
Your child can login to to Bug Club here: http://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk
Some children are currently accessing Reading Plus in school. If so, they will be able to log in at home. Children can access stories online, which helps develop their fluency, understanding and vocabulary. Children’s progress can be monitored by myself, therefore, it’s a great way for me to see how your child is progressing.
Your child can log in to Reading Plus here: https://student.readingplus.com/seereader/api/sec/login
Reading at home
Liverpool Year of Reading- My First Library Card
Follow this link to find out how to get a specially designed library card to use in Liverpool libraries that have reopened as well as some digital reading material!
Please make sure that you keep up your maths by using one of our online resources:
Your child can practise their times tables on TT Rockstars. All children have been provided with their TT Rockstars login – if you need your child’s login, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your child can log in to TT Rockstars here: https://play.ttrockstars.com/auth/school/student
Active Learn – Abacus
Your child can also access interactive maths games, which have been allocated by myself, on Active Learn. The games are relevant to what we’ve been learning in school. There’s three levels to each game: bronze, silver and gold. Please do all three, starting with bronze.
How to access the activities set:
- Go to: http://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk
- Log in using your child’s Bug Club login details
- When you’re on Bug Club, click on ‘My Stuff’.
- Click on ‘Abacus’ and you will see the maths games which have been allocated for your child to play.
Secondary School Transition Information:
Holy Family (Crosby):
St John Bosco:
Archbishop Beck: https://www.archbishopbeck.com/transition-pastoralwelcome.php
Hawthorn’s (Bootle): https://www.kingshawthornes.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/PGA-Yr-6-doc-V2-Final.pdf
North Liverpool Academy: https://northliverpoolacademy.co.uk/