Welcome to the class 12 page! Our teacher is Mr McMurtry and our Learning Support Assistants are Miss Troy and Miss Cox.
We hope you find all the information that you need here.
During the autumn term, we will be swimming on Tuesday afternoon and we will have a PE lesson on a Monday afternoon. Remember your kits for these days.
Your child will need to read at least four times a week and have their diary signed. Remember to bring your diary in each day.
Homework projects are set throughout the year. Children are also encouraged to use their account on TT Rock Stars to master their times tables.
Please see our curriculum pages for more information about what your child will be learning in the different areas of the curriculum this year.
If parents or carers ever want to discuss anything regarding their child’s happiness and/or progress, never hesitate to speak to Mr McMurtry or Miss Troy. We also check diaries daily, so can address any concerns you may have in this way, if you do not get chance to catch us!
Here is an overview of what we will be learning this year. Please have a look at our curriculum pages for a more detailed look at the Northcote Curriculum.
Kingswood Colomendy Kit list 2020
- One bath towel
- Toiletries bag containing: toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, hairbrush etc
- Night clothes
- Slippers (shoes will not be allowed in the dormitories)
- Socks and underwear
- Four t-shirts, shirts, blouses (at least one with long-sleeves), sweatshirt (two in winter)
- One thick sweater plus one light sweater
- Three pairs of trousers and/or jeans and/or tracksuit bottoms
- Clothes for the evening activities – there is a disco on one evening.
- Waterproof jacket (and trousers if you have them)
- Sturdy shoes or wellingtons
- Two pairs of trainers (one old pair)
- Large plastic bag for dirty clothes
- Gloves, hat, scarf
- Water bottle (refillable)
- *Please note that most activities require long sleeves.
- STRICTLY NO MOBILE PHONES OR ELECTRONIC DEVICES!
Do not bring: Mobile phones, expensive cameras, electronic games, iPods or MP3 players, expensive or much cherished jewellery, expensive favourite clothing or shoes. Kingswood and Northcote cannot accept liability for the loss, theft or damage of any personal property your child may bring.